Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This Day in History


This day, in 1876, Alexander Graham Bell made the first successful telephone call.  I wonder if he had any idea where it would all lead.  Look AG, no wires! 

When I take the time to think about our wireless/digital world, it totally amazes me.  I would love to take my Grandmothers around and show them all the things we can do today.  And I can't help but wonder where we will be when I'm 90, and what stories I might have for my Great-Grandkids about the way we used to do things.

But first I need to work at keeping up with all these new things; it is a challenge for me. I think I want a Droid; but first I need to know what it is!

~~~

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE my Droid...good idea, you would LOVE it!!! I had to laugh as your blog today reminded me of my grandma. She used to ask if we would take her in "our machine" if she needed a car ride somewhere!! Times have certainly changed!!! love, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what difference we can make as well with all this tech stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing - but he does. And he knows how to make a call and how to answer. That's it.

    ReplyDelete