Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Morning Coffee - Let things Happen

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
 Philippians 4:19

"Trust me enough to let things happen without striving to predict or control them."

"Don't divide your life into things you can do by yourself and things that require my help.  Instead, learn to rely on me in every situation."

Sarah Young
Jesus Calling

Don't you find some devotions looking you squarely in the eye?  This one most surely should have begun with "Dear Sandy".    

Time to refill my cup and begin to loosen my tight little grip on all parts of my life.

~~~

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a verse speaks so directly to us, it's amazing. There are no coincidences in life. I believe God wanted to tell you this and knew that you would hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know about that 'looking squarely in the eyes' feeling too!

    Thanks for that quote from Sarah Young... she's caught what I've been learning too!

    Wishing you Joy for the journey!

    ReplyDelete