Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

How great is that – NOT!



I’m trying; really I am! 

I’m trying to see the beauty of the past week; to find the special blessings that only intent searchers can uncover.  But I can’t. 

I can find no redeeming value in food poisoning – NONE AT ALL!

Well, other than the lesson learned that if something doesn’t seem quite right, it probably isn’t!  And now that I think about it, that’s a pretty valuable lesson to learn!

Raising a toast of chicken broth to better eating ahead!!

~~~

(ps - I'm taking any and all suggestions on ways to purge toxins from your body!)

1 comment:

  1. Well Sandy, the only positive side to food poisoning is that you get to drop a few pounds, provided you don't die from it! LOL! Makes you appreciate how good a healthy body feels. Try drinking green tea. It's equivalent to drinking several glasses of water to purge those toxins. (If you can stand it!)

    ReplyDelete