Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Morning Coffee and Reaching Goals!

"Tell everyone what you want to do and someone will want to help you do it." ~ W. Clement Stone


I learned this lesson first hand recently when I commented to Matty on her Blog, Lazy Bee Farm,   that I wanted to learn to knit socks.  Next thing I knew, a “Getting Started Knitting Socks” book arrived on my doorstep and now just this past weekend, a skein of yarn and a sock pattern arrived.  Matty wanted to help me with my project.  And isn’t that a great definition of a friend – someone who helps you reach your goals!
    
Time for a refill and some work on my goals!

~~~

4 comments:

  1. Matty is the mentor of mentors when it comes to knitting socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yarn...they'll be SO cute when you get them all knitted up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, a good friend sends you lovely yarn from Minnesota that will become a hat and keep a certain goat gal's head warm! Thanks so much!

    Your socks are looking great!

    Hugs!

    Matty

    ReplyDelete