Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Morning Coffee - Source Alignment

The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!  ~
Henry Ward Beecher

I’ve always used the mental image of a magnet to give a picture of how my daily life is going.  Some days the iron filings are lined up like little soldiers and my energy level is high, all is well.  But just as often, it seems, my magnetic field is a mess – no order; no energy; thoughts going every which way.  When that happens I know that I am not fully attached to my personal magnetic source. 

It’s amazing how simply moving toward and reaching out for that powerful source brings everything into alignment again.  Every time!

Time for a refill and some morning source alignment before beginning my day.

 ~~~

3 comments:

  1. To me, this part of 'like attracting like.' If one is positive, loving and kind, as our Father teaches, we will find this in our lives as well!

    How are the socks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not alone in this! Great thoughts! -- Trying to cut down or even 'out' the coffee! Hmmm, I'll have a green tea or a hot chocolate - a 2nd cup of something delicious to warm the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I never thought of it that way.BTW, I reacquainted myself with the Kitchner stitch last night. If you remember that the first stitch on the next needle is the same as the last stitch on the other it's easy to get the hang of it. (hope that didn't confuse you more!)

    ReplyDelete