Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Morning Coffee

“How much time have you given to wondering what God is doing with you? It is not your business. Your part is to acknowledge God in all your ways, and He will blend the active and the spiritual until they are inseparable and you learn to live in activities knowing that your life is hid with Christ in God.”

“The attitude of a Christian towards the providential order in which he is placed is to recognize that God is behind it for purposes of His own.”
Oswald Chambers


Why is it that I want to define and categorize my circumstances - with my short-sighted, limited vision - when I know full well that God’s view of my life is infinite and unfathomable? Whose vision do I really want?  Whose path do I truly want to follow?  On paper it is crystal clear; so why do I make it so complicated?

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.   Romans 8:28

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment