Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Morning Coffee - Refilling my Cup Again



I have not blogged in 9 months.  And my life reflects it.  I find I have silently slipped away from a discipline that kept me grounded in God – and it is becoming very evident in my daily thoughts and moods.  I have become spiritually lazy.

My blogging was something that kept me in tune with His direction, strong in my faith and at peace in my daily life – no matter the ups and downs.  But things this important don’t come easily; they take work - intentional and disciplined work.  

So for that reason I need shake off my doldrums and return to the discipline of putting myself right with God at the beginning of each day.  Only then will I be able to follow His incredible lead.

I  believe I will have a second cup as I work once again to seek direction for the day ahead.

1 Peter 2:1-3
Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

No comments:

Post a Comment